-Pardon the inconvenience-
Airport Center location now CLOSED...
New location coming soon
Mahalo for your patience and understanding!!
Field Trip Rate Available to the following:
public, charter, private schools, profit/non-profit orgs,
& Hawai'ilicensed Home Day Cares
contact val for Detailed
party/ Event rates
- All parking is subject to the $4 per hour per ticket parking rate if parked within the Airport Center Structure. Street Parking is Free.
- Party Rates WITH food Start at $50 per hour PLUS $3 Admission per attendee
- Event/ Workshop Rates with OUT Food Start at $25 per hour (or fraction of) PLUS $5 admission per adult (6yrs and older) and $8 admission per keiki (non-walking infants are free)
General party/ Event/ workshop information
1) Security deposit for the full time of the scheduled event is required at the time of reservation - MUST include time for set-up and tear down. The additional admission per guest is collected after the party is complete along with any additional charges which may be incurred such as Exceptional Clean-Up fee (spills on carpet), or early set-up/ late tear down, etc. The additional admission per guest DOES NOT COVER Parking Validation.
2) Keiki Pa'ani, LLC accepts all major credit cards, Cash, PayPal, Google Pay, Venmo, & Money Orders. No checks.
3) Party reservations are not refundable. Rescheduling requested more than 30 days before date of party or due to an emergency will be reviewed and granted on a case-by-case basis.
4) Parties with Food are REQUIRED to rent out Keiki Pa'ani in it's entirety - this includes exclusive access the Play Space & Party Room. Bring your own food, drinks, and party decorations or they can be provided by KP for additional costs. No impromptu parties are permitted. No cake, party favors, food/ drinks, or any other party material is allowed without a party reservation.
5) The maximum occupancy is approximately between 25 - 35 attendees but can be flexible depending on the ratio of keiki to adults and also the time of the event. Tables & Chairs are provided based on the estimated guest count and make-up (kids to adult ratio).
6) All reserved space for the scheduled party/ event must be clean and clear of decorations and trash by the end of the reservation time slot. Any use of Glitter and/ or Confetti will automatically incur an Exceptional Clean-Up Fee of $50.
7) Party attendees are NOT permitted to prior to the party time slot nor loiter in front of the Keiki Pa'ani front doors. General Admission Rate paid by the guest will be required for Play Time that is not included in the event reservation time slot.
8) No alcohol, open flame, or Piñatas are allowed. Birthday candles are the only exception.
9) For insurance purposes, all guests must have a waiver completed and signed by a parent/guardian.
10) Parents are required to supervise their own children; Party/ Event Host is responsible for any and all damage to Keiki Pa'ani premises, property, and/ or inventory.
11) All guests play at their own risk including any guest wearing a cast or other motion limiting medical device (splint, sling, or brace).